Payment system is managed via PayPal and Shopify Payments, the worlds leading online payment systems.
Buy Now, Pay Later with Klarna - Germany only.
Tracking information is automatically emailed to all customers. Or messaged via SMS if the phone number is added to your order. If you don't receive this, please check your spam folder.
Exchanges / Refunds will be given up to 14 days from when the product was received. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order before finalising your purchase.
For more help please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a reply within 24 working hours.
Facebook - @RYLBLACKK
Instagram - @rylblack
Livechat - royalsblack.com
Monday - Friday (10am - 3pm CET)
While it is always our goal to allow customers to take advantage of our promotional offers or redeem their unique discounts at every opportunity, we aren’t always able to do this. All active, paused and expired promotions on royalsblack.com will be updated here. For any questions or quires please contact email@example.com
10.10.2022 – First time buyer– 10% discount automatically applied at checkout.
2. Welcome to ROYALBLACK's privacy notice.
3. We respect your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
4. Important information and who we are
5. Purpose of this privacy notice
6. This privacy notice aims to give you information on how ROYALBLACK collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you accept browser cookies,sign up to our newsletter, purchase a product, create an account on our website , sign up to our loyalty scheme or take part in a competition.
7. This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
8. It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
10. Represent Clothing Limited is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as "ROYALBLACK", "we", "us" or "our" in this privacy notice).
11. We have appointed a data privacy manager who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the data privacy manager using the details set out below.
12. Contact details
13. Our full details are:
14. Full name of legal entity: ROYALBLACK
19. Changes to the privacy notice and your duty to inform us of changes
20. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
21. Third-party links
22. This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
23. The data we collect about you
24. Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
25. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title and date of birth.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username, purchases or orders made by you, your interests and preferences.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
26. If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods). In this case, we may have to cancel a product you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
27. How is your personal data collected?
28. We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- purchase our products;
- create an account on our website;
- sign up to our newsletter;
- sign up to our loyalty scheme;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us some feedback.
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
(a) analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
(b) advertising networks such as AdRoll based inside the EU the and Cloud.IQ based inside the EU;
(c) search information providers such as Google based outside the EU.
- Technical Data from the following parties:
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as Shopify based inside the EU, SagePay based inside the EU, MailChimp based outside the EU, Dotmailer based inside and outside the EU and DHL based inside and outside the EU, Bold Cashier based outside the EU.
- Identity, Contact, Transaction, Profile, Marketing and Communications, Technical and Usage Data from the provider of our loyalty scheme, Antavo, which is based inside the EU.
29. How we use your personal data
30. We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Where is it necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
31. In some contexts we may rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data, such as in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
32. Purposes for which we will use your personal data
33. We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
34. Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|To register you as a new customer||(a) Identity
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to conclude our contract with our customers and to provide access to our products under such contract)|
|To manage payments, fees and charges||a) Identity
(e) Marketing and Communications
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to conclude our contract with our customers)|
|To collect and recover money owed to us||(a) Identity
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to recover debts due to us)|
(d) Marketing and Communications
|Necessary to comply with a legal obligation|
|To ask you to leave a review or take a survey||(a) Identity
(d) Marketing and Communications
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services)|
|To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey||(a) Identity
(e) Marketing and Communications
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business)|
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)||(a) Identity
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)|
|To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you||(a) Identity
(e) Marketing and Communications
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||(a) Technical
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you||(a) Identity
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business)|
|To provide specialised offers, campaigns or loyalty rewards.||(a) Identity
(e) Marketing and Communications
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services, maintain our loyalty programme and grow our business)|
36. We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
36. Promotional offers from us
38. We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
37. You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
38. Third-party marketing
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the website and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences or by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product purchase, product experience or other transactions.
Change of purpose
39. We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
40. We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
41. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
42. Disclosures of your personal data
43. We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table above.
- Specific third parties such as the provider of our loyalty scheme Antavo
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
44. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
45. International transfers
46. Many of our external third parties are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
47. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We may transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
48. Data security
49. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
50. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
51. Data retention
52. How long will you use my personal data for?
53. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
54. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
55. Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal data can be requested from us.
56. By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
57. In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data.
58. In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
59. Your legal rights
60. Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data – this enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it. This is commonly known as a "data subject access request".
- Request correction of your personal data – this enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data – this enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You can also ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law.
- Object to processing of your personal data – where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data – this enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data's accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request transfer of your personal data – we will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. (Note: this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.)
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
The cookies we use
The cookies we use can be divided into two categories:
1. Essential cookies – no consent is required.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or use a shopping cart.
2. Non-essential cookies – the following cookies are only stored on your device when consent is given.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.